Join the BAG IT group during 4th of July Weekend 2022 and bask in THE most jaw-droppingly beautiful place on earth: Yosemite!
Described as “the greatest glory of nature”, the visual spectacle of the Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias and Yosemite Valley inspired a movement to protect certain lands from development. With Abraham Lincoln’s signing of the Yosemite Valley Grant Act in 1864, “preserving public lands for benefit of future generations” was born - resulting in the creation of over 4,000 national parks around the world, enjoyed by billions!
INCLUDED WITH PRICE:
1. CABIN - 5 days, 4 nights @ Curry Village (3 twin beds + 1 double bed per cabin). Roommates can be solicited via our Meetup "Discussion" section.
2. TRANSPORTATION - round trip from Lakewood, CA (Los Angeles Area) pick up spot to Yosemite via luxury coach w/reclining seats, restroom, TV monitors, DVD players, and Wi-Fi on board.
3. TOUR - official Yosemite Valley Guided Tour
4. (1) LUNCH - Group "BAG IT Beach Party" lunch BBQ picnic along the shore of beautiful, blue Tenaya Lake!
5. (1) DINNER - Group dinner @ the fabulous Evergreen Lodge
6. See the major highlights of Yosemite: El Capitan, Mist Trail, Half Dome, Tuolumne Meadows, Hetch Hetchy, Glacier Point, Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias, Tunnel View, Yosemite Falls, and much more! ...